PARYS - Roman Catholic Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
The building as such represents the Gothic style. The eastern facade was rebuilt in Baroque style in 1703. Not much of the antique equipment has survived in the church. Noteworthy is the Baroque altar, probably from the early 18th century, and a brass bell from 1605, located in the bell tower. During the Reformation, the church was taken over by the Protestants. Earlier, the church belonged to the archbishop’s office in Sępopol. Currently, the temple is a branch of the Roman Catholic parish in Korsze.