The Gothic church in Kraskowo was built at the beginning of the 15th century. The main altar is from 1645, the pulpit from 1648. Stalls have also been preserved, a forged iron lock in the door, a baptismal font, tin candlesticks, a renaissance epitaph of Jan Krzysztof Boethke with a painting ” Crucifixion ” in a wooden frame and a brass bell from 1622 by Matthis Uhle. The wooden belfry comes from the 16th century. At that time, the village was a property of the Junker family of von Eglofstein.